Be A Friend
There are many ways in which friends of RSSVP can lend a helping hand.
- Raise awareness. Tell others about RSSVP and the goal of bringing water, education, and medical care to an underserved area of the world.
- Shop for RSSVP and South Sudan-related merchandise in our Gift Shop.
- Sponsor an event. Host a fundraising event such as a dinner, dance, 5K run, and/or silent auction in your school, community, or place of worship on behalf of RSSVP.
- Sponsor a presentation. Invite Abe or Isaac to speak at your community service organization, place of worship, or school and hear their stories first hand. Contact us for more information.
- Skype. Host a coffee hour with friends and family and visit with Abe via Skype.
- Designate RSSVP as your chosen charity when participating in community fundraising events such as Fun Runs.
- Make a gift in honor of another person. A card acknowledging your gift will be sent by RSSVP to the person or his or her family or estate. Please include the name and address of the honoree with the donation.
- AmazonSmile Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice like us!
- Host an “Abe Talk” presentation